There seems to be so many things going on in our lives daily that we often find ourselves stressed. We remain in stress even when we pray because we don’t leave it with God. We walk around carrying too many emotions or worrying about things we can’t control. Here are a few simple tips to help you with relieving stress.
1. Don’t hold in feelings but do express them in a positive productive manner that is not emotionally charged
2. Talk things out
3. Be positive
4. meditate daily
5. Develop a support network of family and friends who are true
6. Eat right
7. Effectively manage your time
8. View your mishaps in life as growth avenues
9. Get enough sleep and rest
10. Make the time to do things you really enjoy on a weekly basis
11. Develop a strong daily prayer life
Life is much too short to be stressed. You have the tools to remain stress free. God doesn’t want us to be worried and stressed. He wants us to trust in him and he will keep us in perfect peace.
Dr Lisa Melton